Sponsoring a Crossroads Music Concert event was never as appealing as it is right now! www.CrossroadsMusicCompany.com
Here are some reasons:
- Since the write-up in Southern Living Magazine 9 months ago, Crossroads website page-views have increased substantially
- “Hits” broke the 100,000 mark, PER MONTH, from May 2012 on…
- Crossroads Music Company is still the reigning Business of the Year for the Winnsboro Chamber of Commerce, until the next banquet announces its next winner. We are also featured in this month’s Texas Highways Magazine, with a wonderful article capturing the essence of Winnsboro’s magic. On top of all that, Crossroads has been inducted into the County Line Magazine’s HALL OF FAME, for winning “Best Live
- To keep the excitement going, we’re re-inventing the website, and adding another reason to visit–the “Store,” which will offer tickets, merchandise, and music by the artists that performed on the Crossroads stage [that choose to participate]. This feature should be in place by February 2013.
- Crossroads just celebrated its 7th Anniversary, with a show put on by Adler and Hearne [co-founders] a few weeks back…this event & SEVEN [the other December show] were both videotaped, and there will be plenty of footage posted.
- Videos from past concerts will also be available in the Crossroads YouTube library, which is extremely valuable, since a sponsor’s stage banner will be visible for 3+ minutes while someone is viewing a live performance of a song performed on the Crossroads stage.
- The new design for the website will feature one or two main banner ads on the top of the home page, with additional banner ads along the right-hand side
Sponsorship opportunities are as follows:
- Louisiana Crossroads Band: www.crossroadsfans.net January 26th; $500
- Global talent – Janet Robin; http://www.janetrobin.com February 16th; $500 [taken]
- Global talent – Kinky Friedman; http://www.kinkyfriedman.com March 1st; $1,000
- Global talent – Emily Elbert; http://www.emilyelbert.com April 20th; $500
- Slaid Cleaves – http://www.slaidcleaves.com/ June 22nd; $500
- Other acts we’d like to bring back include, but not limited to, Billy Joe Shaver; Rhett Butler [playing at Bass Hall on January 25th]; Guy Clark, SEVEN, Terri Hendrix, Sara Hickman, Billy Joe Shaver, Wildernest Spring MusicFest, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Robin & the Bluebirds, Buddy Flett, Druha Trava, Jimmy LaFave, etc…
Sponsorship would include:
- Consider triangulation, or dual sponsorship opportunities, by adding one or two related businesses to the mix for increased benefit.
- Your banner [provided by you] hung on the stage, seen by patrons at the show, and included in videos & photos, many of which receive much exposure on the internet, including YouTube.
- 30 day website banner ad–front and center on the Crossroads Home page– which would LINK to your website and be seen by thousands
- Your logo, as a sponsor, on all the promotional posters, and a blurb in my email blasts, maybe promoting a special YOU may have going, etc…My email addresses are approaching the 2,000 mark, all of people that have signed up to receive, and actually OPEN and READ the emails. Now that I’ve switched to Word Press for the website, and GOOGLE for the email management, I’ll have tracking results for you on all this.
- We will also be able to determine how many people click on your link from the banner ad, and transfer over to your website, so the banner ad should most likely include some special…
- Also included with your sponsorship package will be concert tickets for the event you are sponsoring. The number will be determined when you signup for your sponsorship package.
Please let me know as soon as possible, since I need a sponsor in place for this month’s event, and will still honor a full 30-day banner ad.